I’m clearly not done with patriotic color schemes, and why should I be? 4th of July is exactly two weeks away! I don’t own a lot of red, but I do have to admit that when I wear it I LOVE it! I sort of like to keep this fiery shade on the back burner until an occasion comes up where I really want to make a statement. Whether it’s a wedding, an exciting date, or just a holiday weekend pool party, those are the times I love to pull out the red. While it’s definitely not an unexpected color to wear on 4th of July weekend, I believe it makes way more of a splash than blue or white does.
Luckily there are dozens of amazing dresses, swimsuits and more you can find in this spicy shade this season, and I’ve rounded up my favorites below:
- This little mini dress is only $90 and is just the breezy shape you need for summer.
- Would love to wear this red + white embroidered blouse with white jeans or a white skirt! It also comes in this cute romper style.
- If you like to camouflage your midsection at the pool, try this ruffled one-piece.
- Obsessed with the twist-front detail on this bikini! So fun and helps enhance your curves (especially if you need assistance in that area)!
- If you’re into an all white look, add a pop of red with this adorable bag!
- This tunic dress is super easy going… you could throw it on over your swimwear or dress it up with wedges and a clutch!
- This straw shoulder bag features a really cool strap covered in clever little charms. So unique!
- This one-shoulder dress is nearly weightless and under $150! Winner winner chicken dinner.
- This one-piece is sexy and striking, and most importantly, flattering!
- Have a formal wedding that weekend? Try this modern gown. So sleek and elegant!
- This Marni sculpture bag has the best shape and handle! So chic.