In case you were hiding under a rock yesterday, the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale has begun! Yesterday’s post was a roundup of all the items that are bound to sell out ASAP, including fall favorites, classic wardrobe staples and the best beauty exclusives. Click here to check out the post! Also, be sure not to miss the new ANNIVERSARY SALE tab in THE SHOP, highlighting all the best new markdowns as the sale progresses!
Before I left for San Diego, I purchased a few new items at Nordstrom to take with me! Unfortunately only three of the items (out of a bunch!!) I ordered worked out. One of those items is this super soft, incredibly relaxed off-shoulder top! I love the effortless feel of it, especially how you can wear it with workout leggings for errands or dress it up with jeans and heels for dinner. It’s just so easy, ya know? The cinched, tied sleeves are a special detail that add some interest to this casual piece. I prefer to wear it slightly hanging off one shoulder for a more slouchy look, but it also looks great totally off the shoulder! While this top is not part of the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale, it is only $68. Such a great find if I do say so myself…
If you’re looking to add some other carefree styles to your wardrobe, check out these other Free People pieces – some are part of the sale, some are not:
- I just ordered this Free People top yesterday! It’s got a similarly structured neckline so you can wear it off one shoulder (or both), comes in several colors and looks super soft as well. I got the black one, but I’m now thinking getting the grey would also be a good idea… Currently on sale for under $50!
- Even if you live somewhere warm, it never hurts to have a cute summer sweater you can pair with jeans for casual dinners in, travel and more.
- This has been a very popular dress style from FP this year, and they came out with two new colors just for the sale!
- Love the floral crochet detail on the shoulders of this top!
- This grey off-the-shoulder tee is a great casual staple to wear with shorts, jeans and more as we head into fall.
- Summer isn’t over yet! Snag this striped top to pair with white denim for these last couple months.
- This red embroidered minidress would be such a fun coverup by the pool, don’t you think?