Happy Monday! You guys know how much I love eyelet for summer, so when I spotted this cute dress and discovered it was under $100, I knew I had to have it. Just like so many of my other wardrobe favorites, this number can easily be worn from day to night with just the change of shoes and a handbag! Little white dresses like this are so effortless and timeless – I know I’ll be wearing it year after year! With the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale happening right now it’s hard to focus on summer items, but truth be told, if you live somewhere warm like I do summer doesn’t actually end until October. While I’m not investing in expensive pieces to wear for the rest of summer, I do enjoy adding a few more budget-friendly finds to the mix so I don’t get bored with what I’ve been wearing all season.
Check out more end-of-summer staples on a budget below:
- I’m dying to see what this striped knit dress feels like in person. It looks SO comfortable! I could definitely see myself wearing it with a jean jacket for travel or solo with sneakers for casual days this summer.
- This white top is more of a year-round wardrobe staple, but absolutely worth mentioning. Love the drapey, wrapped look! Such a great work-to-weekend piece!
- This slinky wrap midi dress is an effortless, breezy piece for hot summer days. Love the versatile neutral shade!
- This embroidered strapless number would be a perfect pool coverup, but also a wonderful date night look!
- This swingy gingham top would be darling with white jeans, don’t you think?
- This faux wrap mini dress is super flattering, but the cutout in back and deep V neckline add a sexy touch.
- This striped poplin shift gives me all the Tibi feels, but for a fraction of the price.