Happy Friday! I wanted to let you know that this weekend is your last chance to shop the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale! Prices go back up on Monday, so now really is the best time to snag those items you’ve been eyeing for fall. Since things have been sliding in and out of stock throughout the sale, I thought I’d do a roundup of the best items with the most sizes and colors still available for purchase. You can discover even more amazing sale finds in THE SHOP!
- Makeup palettes are such a fun way to try all the colors a new-to-you makeup brand has to offer + they are great for travel! I love having a variety of eye looks to choose from with just one set. The palettes you should check out in this sale are this neutral Bobbi Brown eye & cheek palette and this Laura Mercier luxe palette. Both would look great on pretty much everyone! I just purchased this lip gloss trio too…
- Love this pair of stretch leather pants! I wear mine all through fall/winter… the ultimate wardrobe staple!
- This crepe A-line skirt would be a lovely addition to your work wardrobe. It’s marked down to just $53! Simple and sophisticated.
- I’m always on the market for fresh sneaks – mine always seem to get so dirty! Love this clean black + white pair from Nike.
- Y’all know how much I love Diptyque candles right? I have two drawers in my guest room completely dedicated to candles large and small from Diptyque. I also use them when they’re empty as Q-tip holders, makeup brush holders and vases! Multifunctional, for sure. Right now you can grab a five-piece mini candle set for only $55! These sets would make amazing hostess gifts or holiday gifts for friends this coming season.
- This navy eyelet top (under $50!) would be perfect for wearing through October while it’s still pretty warm out. The deeper color feels like fall, but the fabric is lightweight and breezy!
- If you’re still looking for a great leather jacket under $200, check out this soft grey style. Obsessed!
- These sunglasses are on sale for under $80 and look good on literally everyone I’ve seen them on. While the brown tortoise is obviously a safe choice for everyday wear, I’d probably get the milk tortoise!
- This staple J.Crew blazer is $50 off during the sale in black and navy! Such a fab find.