In case you guys missed the sneak peeks on my InstaStories and SnapChat, Veronica Beard just opened a store in Highland Park Village! I was invited to attend an intimate preview of the new boutique on Thursday and absolutely loved getting to see the space and fall collection. Not only are the clothes fantastic, the decor and design of the shop is fun and eclectic with some vintage (and Texas!) touches. I highly recommend popping by the store on your next visit to Highland Park Village. It’s located right next to the new Theory space and down the way from MADISON. In addition to walking out with a gifted pair of jeans, I also snagged this button-down body suit that I am absolutely obsessed with. The top of the bodysuit is a classic and crisp white button-down, and the bottom part is a thong – it’s perfect for wear under skirts, jeans and trousers seamlessly. No more fussing with tucking in your shirts, my friends. This bodysuit is the answer to all your woes in that department! So effortless. Stay tuned to see how I’d style it…
In the meantime, you should definitely check out this chic linen blazer, also by Veronica Beard. This piece is the perfect neutral for transitioning seasons, as you can wear it with white, black, blue and really any other colors in your wardrobe. With it being linen, it’s slightly more casual than a wool style would be. I love pairing it with blue jeans for Casual Friday! It obviously looks amazing with white denim too for the remainder of summer.
DISCOVER MORE VERONICA BEARD MUST-HAVES BELOW:
- The button-sleeve details on this classic navy blazer are to die for! A subtle but super stylish update to such a timeless wardrobe staple.
- I didn’t try these leather pants on in the store, but if they fit as well as my jeans (in the same cut/style) they’d totally be worth the investment. Very flattering and comfortable!
- All of my fellow Longhorn fans need to check out this easy, breezy dress in a pretty cream + rust print, perfect for UT games this fall!
- In addition to debuting their denim collection this season, Veronica Beard also launched shoes! The two pairs on your list need to be these black cone-heel boots and these calf-hair mules. Obsessed!
- The modest neckline and tie-sleeve details on this knit make it ideal for the office. Understated but still fun!
- If you love rocking skirts, don’t miss this cognac leather mini. Amazing!
- Finally snag this comfy tweed blazer for wearing from work to the weekend, traveling or wherever.