I don’t know about you guys, but this time of year I’m always itching to start wearing new things. Whether it’s because I’m sick of reaching for the same summer clothes or I’m just excited about all the new fall arrivals hitting stores, I’m not sure… but I do know it’s a dangerous time for my wallet. With summer nearly over, it’s not worth spending any more money on new clothes for the current weather. Especially with furniture and other big home purchases still looming over my head! So with that said, you’ll likely see several repeat offenders on here over the next several weeks and maybe months. Hopefully this will not bore you, but instead give you guys a chance to see how I style things over and over again!
One of those repeat offenders? This easy tee from THE GREAT. It’s the Sailor style, which features a boatneck neckline, a loose fit through the body and fitted sleeves. A great casual style tee for wearing with shorts and jeans. See what I did there? THE GREAT has so many comfortable tees, tops and dresses – it’s definitely become a go-to label for me. Shop more of my faves below:
- This sleeveless knotted t-shirt dress would be so perfect for travel spring, summer and fall. Just throw on a jean or leather jacket, sneakers or sandals and you’re good to go!
- Wear your heart on your sleeve with this adorable embroidered tee.
- The Apron Dress is a beautiful transitional style, don’t you think?
- For those of you who love ruffles as much as I do, you’ll totally appreciate this tee.
- This plaid blouse would be fun to throw in the mix for fall – love the army green palette!
- Polka dots? Check. Off the shoulder? You betcha. Don’t miss this cutie.
PS: I actually decided to place an embargo on all big house purchases this next month (read: credit card statement) so I can buy some new items for fall! These are items that have been on my wish list for awhile (mules, some velvet pieces, etc), and more specifically are ones I’m worried will sell out. I’m also going to be buying some plane tickets soon for travel this fall, so I need to set aside some money for those as well!
Tee: THE GREAT (my color sold out!), Jeans: J BRAND, Bag: Givenchy, Shoes: Gucci, Earrings: c/o Sachin & Babi
Love this look and these sandals are awesome.
I definitely need a top like that! It’s one of those top that you can throw one and it looks good!
I love that sweater! It looks perfectly lightweight for Texas weather!
That top just looks so comfy. I can’t wait for cooler weather!