There’s no chance you missed me talking about these knotted mules if you follow me on SnapChat or Instagram! I purchased them several weeks back and have barely taken them off my feet. They are SO comfortable and this nude color is such a versatile shade in my wardrobe. This softer neutral compliments my skin tone and fair hair, and looks great with every color of the rainbow! If this shade of beige isn’t your fave, these mules also come in basic black and a fun metallic silver. The knotted detail looks very couture at a pretty perfect price point (under $90!), don’t you think? They instantly elevate casual jeans, but also look great with shirtdresses, skirts and more elegant pairings. They fit true to size and are soft enough even if you suffer from bunions – highly recommend these fabulous shoes!
I know y’all are going to ask, so I’ll go ahead and tell you this bag is super old. It’s from Proenza Schouler’s Fall 2012 collection and I bought it as soon as I saw it hit stores – it’s been a favorite of mine ever since and I can’t wait to pull it out every fall/winter season! It adds an unexpected pop of color and texture to any outfit, and it’s an ice breaker, that’s for sure. While this bag is obviously no longer available, I did find a few similar styles that came out for this coming season you can check out below:
- This Etsy find is probably the closest match to my exact clutch!
- This calf-hair pouch is a subtle mix of neutrals that adds a nice western flair to any outfit.
- This Prada messenger bag is actually intended for men, but I totally think it’s a unisex style. The goat hair looks quite a lot like the antelope on my bag!
- Love the animal print dyed calf-hair on this Givenchy crossbody. Great colors for fall/winter!
- This “Cowboy” clutch from Christian Louboutin is definitely more glam than you’d expect from an item with that name.
- You can never go wrong with a Clare V. clutch. Such a great basic you’ll wear year after year!