On Saturday I snagged these amazing earrings and have been inspired by this stone-grey color ever since! It’s such a useful year-round neutral, don’t you think? I think I may need to get a bag in this versatile shade soon… Shop more of my favorite pieces in this pretty hue below:
- I recently ordered these boots, and can you blame me? Anything and everything with ruffles.
- I love to pull out leather and suede leggings when the weather cools down as an elevated alternative to jeans. This pair is so pretty!
- Live somewhere wet? Snag this quilted Burberry jacket for all-weather wear.
- If you’ve been on the hunt for a chic card case to wear with clutches and smaller handbags, check out this one.
- Everybody needs a casual, comfortable pair of ankle boots during this transitional time. These are my all-time favorite, but I’m tempted to get this pair to try out. Under $150!
- This dolman sleeve tee looks super soft and is under $70!
- This new Tom Ford tote is clean, minimal and just the right size for everyday wear. So chic!
- Grab this knit IRO jacket for an elegant travel topper this fall. Comfy enough for the plane, but stylish for when you step off the flight.