Happy Thursday! Back with another chic Under $100 roundup, filled with fabulous fall neutrals and luxe staples for less. Shop even more budget-friendly finds in this color palette below!
- Loving the smocked elbow detail on this long-sleeve grey tee! A great casual basic with a twist.
- You all know how much I love a good slip-on sneaker, right? This black leather pair is truly something you can just throw on and go.
- If you like that soft beige sweater above, check out this cozy turtleneck style in a similar hue.
- This metallic pleated midi skirt would be so pretty paired with an embellished sweater for holiday parties!
- Obsessed with the tie sleeves on this sweater! Also, the length couldn’t be better. Just long enough to cover your booty.
- This black velvet cami is a fab layering item for the season!
- I ordered this sweater and I can’t decide if it’s cute on me, but I think the sleeves are great!
- A pair of faux leather leggings that will suck you in and life flat? Yes, please!
- This chunky crewneck sweater needs to appear in my closet ASAP.