Do y’all remember this dress? It’s a longtime favorite of mine from a new-to-me store (at the time) I found while shopping on Melrose a few years ago. The store? Reformation. I’m not gonna lie, that dress has gotten me through a ton of brunches, happy hours, first dates, and more. I wear it more often than I care to admit.. it’s just so versatile and flattering! The color, the easy linen silhouette and off-the-shoulder style is absolutely perfect for the warmer months of the year. Needless to say, Reformation is one of my favorite labels to shop now. While Reformation is available online, I’m excited to share that they just opened a store here in Dallas!
I’ve always thought of Reformation as a summer wardrobe destination, but this fall I’ve changed my tune. They have SO many gorgeous, on-trend items for the season. Need some examples? Check out this velvet number, these cigarette jeans and this knit LBD. Amazing! Shop more of my favorites online below, or stop by the Dallas store on Henderson Ave:
- This ruffled cami looks like the perfect layering piece, don’t you think?
- I love the silhouette on this little mini dress. So romantic!
- Add some color to your fall denim selection with this olive cropped pair!
- This black cami dress looks like a great wardrobe staple for pairing with jackets, blazers and trenches!
- Here’s the velvet jumpsuit to win all jumpsuits.
- I love the fit of this boxy boyfriend blazer – a great style for work, weekend or travel!
PS – you may remember I was trying to sell this bag on SnapChat? Well, my mom convinced me to keep it with the fact that white is a big color trend for the fall/winter season. I’m giving it one more try to see if I use it… we’ll find out!
Blazer: c/o Reformation, Top: c/o Cami NYC, Jeans: J BRAND, Bag: Chanel, Shoes: Prada, Sunglasses: Celine, Diamond Earrings
This blazer is fab and your mom is right :)
That reformation blazer is seriously gorgeous!
Keep the bag!
Such a gorgeous and classy look dear. You look so fab with that blazer.
Jessica | notjessfashion.com
okay, buying this blazer immediately. too good! xo