You all know how much I love Zimmermann right? I highlight their effortless, breezy pieces each season in THE EDIT, NYFW recaps and more. I’m obsessed! While I do like to invest in some of their pieces occasionally (I currently own a romper, two dresses and a one-piece), I obviously can’t afford to buy everything from their collection (womp womp). Even though I’m not always buying Zimmermann, doesn’t mean I can’t have the look for less! I recently came across this under $100 blouse and it was giving off all the Zimmermann vibes. It features the most beautiful, subtle floral print, a bohemian and billowy silhouette, and shiny gold grommet details to elevate the look. Don’t y’all just love it?!
It’s nearly sold out at Nordstrom, but I did happen to find it in stock in a bunch of sizes here. I highly recommend this blouse if you’re looking for a chic day-to-night top with special details on a budget. I’m so happy with it! On another note, you can’t really see the earrings I’m wearing, but I’ve been wearing them non-stop! I picked them up at a Lele Sadoughi trunkshow, but you can shop them online here. They’re lightweight and comfortable to wear all day (I wore mine to the Boulevard and out a couple weeks back!), and the neutral shade of the earrings is incredibly versatile.
SHOP MORE PRETTY BLOUSES UNDER $100 BELOW!
- Add some fall color with a top like this from J.O.A. So pretty!
- Loving the ruffle cuff detail on this plaid shirt. It looks so comfy for fall and that extra detail gives it a more elevated look!
- As you know, leopard is a huge trend this season! Snag this off-shoulder blouse for an on-trend item to throw on day or night.
- Fall florals are better than ever in this paisley rendition from LOFT!
- Topshop nails it again with the whimsical blouses! The broderie anglaise detail can’t be beat.
- Love the neutral color and poofy sleeves on this cute little babydoll top!
- The subtle print and cascading ruffle on this long-sleeve blouse make it pretty and perfect for work!
- Add a trendy touch to your work wardrobe with a drawstring ruched sleeve and neckline.
Blouse: Topshop (also available here – runs big, order a size down!), Jeans: c/o Veronica Beard, Bag: kate spade new york, Shoes: Paul Andrew, Earrings: Lele Sadoughi, Sunglasses: Celine (old), Bracelet: c/o Brandy Pham
This top is so pretty.
That blouse is gorgeous! I love the print and details on the shoulder!
That top looks so pretty on you! Love the chic little details :)
It totally looks Zimmermann! Xo
love the details on the shoulders, so pretty!
this blouse is perfection, i think i need to get it! xo