As I’ve mentioned previously, prints are not something I buy into often – if I do take the plunge, it’s gotta be good. While I love the pretty floral print on this navy number, it’s actually not the print that sold me! It’s the silhouette. The empire bodice is supremely flattering, and the drawstring action at the bust offers support… so much so I don’t need to wear a bra! The dress also features a double V neckline, with one in the front and one in the back. Did I mention there are teeny tiny ruffle details at the puffed shoulders? The devil is in the details in this beauty. It is exactly what I look for in a date night dress. This dress shows just a hint of skin, hugs me in all the right places and makes me feel confident. I couldn’t resist!
Did I mention it’s part of Shopbop’s big sale?! Get it up to 25% off with code EOTS17 until midnight tonight! I’m wearing the size 4, which fits me like a glove. Shop even more date night-approved numbers that are part of the sale below:
- Tap into the velvet trend with this sexy plum mini. Love the braided belt at the waist!
- A little business in the front and a party in the back with this tie-back piece by Helmut Lang.
- This Veronica Beard LBD looks SO flattering, don’t you think? The ruched and ruffled details are everything.
- The open back style and ruffle trim on this dress reminds me of the Zimmermann romper I wore on my birthday this summer!
- I’m not usually one for a fishnet look, but I adore the unique neckline on this THURLEY dress!
- This little LBD would look great paired with a leather jacket!
- When I ordered the dress I’m wearing in this post, I also ordered this one! Unfortunately it didn’t fit me just right, but it is SO pretty!
- This Rebecca Taylor dress is dreamy! Another navy find, but this time in a gorgeous jacquard for fall..