As you’ve heard me say a bunch before, jeans are my go-to pretty much every single day. To keep my outfits from getting redundant, I like to jazz up my jeans + sweater looks with stellar accessories. Whether that’s a bold lip, a fun bag or a trendy shoe, I nearly always incorporate playful accents into my day-to-day outfits. In this case, it’s these fabulous brocade slides! The pearl details are totally on-trend for the season, and they’re a solid style I can wear working or out at night. I just love them! A great statement shoe for any occasion.
If you’re looking to liven up your wardrobe staples and repeat offenders (like these jeans!!!), shop more must-have accessories for the season below:
- I really shouldn’t purchase another pair of mules at this point (I have what, five pairs?), but this houndstooth pair from Rochas is almost too good to resist. The jeweled accent is the icing on the cake!
- One purchase from the Shopbop sale I can’t wait to wear is this mini nude bag featuring a detachable faux fur muff. It’s the cuuuuutest! A small but mighty touch to any basic look.
- Unfortunately my size is sold out, but these Roger Vivier pumps are to die for!
- Add some texture to your outfit with this horse hair bag. The small bucket style is precious, don’t you think? It comes with a removable crossbody strap for travel and everyday wear.
- Clearly I’m into bucket bags at the moment, since this one and this one are also on my list!
- Loving the oversized pearl detail on these slides!
- These embroidered mules are under $100 and a great day-to-night style!