I’ve been dyyyiinnngggg to post about this cardigan ever since I received it in the mail. Mother Nature finally gave me an opportunity to shoot it last week (the weather was GLORIOUS on Tuesday and Wednesday!!), so let me introduce you to your coziest cardigan ever. It’s not a bargain by any means, but in my opinion absolutely worth the splurge. If you’re cold natured like I am and always need an extra layer at work, on the plane, or just watching TV at home, this teddy cardigan is going to be your new best friend. It is called the “teddy” for a reason – it truly feels as though you’re wearing your very own teddy bear. While it certainly is great to throw on over tees and leggings for errands and around the house, I love pairing it with a lace cami to dress it up a bit! This is a great look for a casual date night this fall, dinner with friends or brunch on the weekend. A note on sizing: this cardigan is extremely oversized. I’m wearing the small here and it is HUGE! Definitely recommend sizing down at least one size in this one!! An extra small can be found here…
Vince is a longtime favorite brand of mine, if you didn’t already know. It’s a one-stop shop for quality basics and elegant staples! Luxurious fabrics, wearable silhouettes and a supreme level of comfort are just some of the characteristics you’ll find in Vince pieces. Shop more of my current must-haves from the Vince Fall/Winter ’17 collection below:
- If you’re looking for a pretty pair of slip-on sneakers to take you from your workouts, to errands, to lunch this season, snag these.
- Loving the casual crew neckline on this cashmere pullover. Effortlessly cozy!
- This velvet tee would look great at the office or with leather pants for a night out.
- Adore the subtle scallop details on this satin cami. Perfect for wearing under leather jackets and blazers!
- This silk blouse is an elegant look for any occasion! A great basic. This one is awesome too!
- Turtleneck weather is hopefully right around the corner, so be prepared in this chunky wine-hued knit.
- How luxe is this reversible shearling coat? Gotta have it.
Cardigan: Vince (also available here and here), Cami: c/o Cami NYC, Jeans: c/o Veronica Beard, Bag: Givenchy, Shoes: Paul Andrew, Diamond Earrings
This is so cute, love the cami and teddy cardigan.
OMG that teddy cardigan is just perfect ♥ Looks so fluffy!
What a perfect wardrobe staple for autumn and winter :)
That teddy cardigan looks amazing! So cozy!
Oh that looks so cozy!!!
So pretty Merritt! Loving that lace cami that you paired with your cozy sweater.
This color looks great on you, I adore the teddy cardigan. I have a pink version of it and I can’t wait to wear this season or this week (thank you cold front). :-)
Very pretty ensemble!