If this sequined jacket doesn’t scream Friday, I don’t know what does. It adds an instant glam factor to anything you pair it with: LBD’s, ripped up blue jeans and just about everything in between! The best part? It was SUCH a great price for how quality this jacket is. I found this at Zara of all places! Unfortunately it is now sold out, but I’d keep an eye on it in case it comes back in stock. The arms run a little small in Zara jackets like this, so I went with a medium. It’s the perfect piece to throw on over a casual tee and jeans or a dressy dress for a fabulous outfit!
While the jacket is certainly the focal point of this ensemble, I did want to chat about the cami I’m wearing. If you read Wednesday’s post, you’ll know I’ve been buying into the velvet trend this season. To get the most use out of it, I have stuck to buying basic black – I now have three black velvet dresses (this one, this one and this one – all super different), and this pretty black cami. It is such a beautiful building block to creating my favorite outfits, don’t you think? I usually tuck it into jeans and throw a jacket on top – easy and chic. It also comes in navy and amethyst. SO pretty! I’m wearing a size small and am pretty busty, so you can easily size down in this tank.
Shop more must-have styles from CAMI NYC below – so many gorgeous pieces this season:
- This creamy walnut color would be perfect for this season with other autumnal hues.
- The Elle style is all business in the front and party in the back. Hello, sexy!
- Tap into this season’s jewel tones with this emerald cami.
- This corset style cami may be my next purchase. It looks so couture – the devil is definitely in the details. It also looks like it would be super flattering!
- I also fell head over heels for the sweet bow on this halter. Darling!
- Covered buttons and a sleek one-shoulder silhouette make this black blouse a surefire winner.