Happy Tuesday everyone! Yesterday I spent most of the day on the computer, working all kinds of collage posts and updating THE SHOP. I have A LOT of holiday and sponsored content to shoot over the next two weeks, so I needed to spend a good full day churning out the other stuff. For days like that, you can find me in a sweater, pair of jeans and flats.
I have been living in this pair of jeans lately! They are super flattering, they feature a high waist (that still looks good with a half-tuck), and they’re skinny all the way to the ankle. Such a great basic blue jean to have in your arsenal. I recently ordered quite a few sweaters to try out for the new season – check them out below! I’ll report back on the fit on SnapChat in a try-on session, so stay tuned for that:
- This Brochu Walker sweater is sort of a splurge, but it looks like such a luxurious staple.
- This shaker stitch sweater is under $50 and another great everyday basic!
- Topshop sweaters can be hit or miss, but I’m hoping this one and this one work out!
- I love a good turtleneck when the temps drop, and the blouson sleeves on this style make it an elegant option. It’s under $100 too!
- If you like a longer hem, try this tunic style under $50! I ordered it in brown rustic.