One sweater you’ve seen me reach for before is this dolman-sleeve sweater from Nordstrom. You can also see it in this post! It’s suuuuper soft, comes in four pretty colors and is under $40! When I ordered the grey micro color I was sort of hoping for more of a true grey, but have fallen in love with the pretty soft blue it really is. It’s a great everyday sweater for wearing at my desk with jeans, as well as out and about dressed up with heels or boots! It fits loose, so I ordered a small and it looks great. I’m still trying to be careful in terms of budgeting for my house, so most of the sweaters and fall/winter items I’ve been ordering have been less expensive – that way I can afford to order a few more styles vs just one or two expensive pieces. Gotta have variety!
Shop more budget-friendly knits for fall/winter below!
- I received soooo many questions about this sweater yesterday on InstaStories! It is another really soft and cozy find, with a stylish blouson sleeve and tunic-length hem. A pretty winter white staple! It also comes in charcoal grey.
- The ruffled neckline and cuffs on this under $90 find make it look way more expensive than it is. Comes in three simple neutrals that can easily go from your desk to dinner!
- You’ve heard me say this before, but I love a mock-neck style sweater. It’s a got the comfort of a turtleneck without the stifling extra fabric! This one is the next on my list.
- If you prefer a crewneck style but want a bit of added flair, check out this sweater.
- The twist-back detail on this sweater is a sexy but subtle look for a night out!
- A quality cable knit sweater for less is not an easy find, but this one looks like a winner.
- Loving the subtle ruffle on this camel cutie from J.Crew!
- This boxy sweater is ideal for casually tucking into your favorite blue jeans.