Did you guys enjoy the first gift guide last week? It featured all kinds of great gift ideas for the hostess, as well as a variety of other housewarming gifts for the holiday season. This week I thought we’d tackle the jetsetter. Whether it’s a friend who is constantly traveling for work or the woman with wanderlust in your friend group, any of these present picks would be a surefire hit. Check back here for another gift guide next Thursday, and don’t forget to hit up The Holiday Shop!
Shop even more travel-friendly gift ideas below:
- This alpaca cape is such an effortless topper for any occasion! Go from your flight straight to lunch or sightseeing. Definitely a great travel staple to have on hand.
- I haven’t pulled the trigger on these yet, but my mom just raves about them! This gift is great for anyone really.
- For the lady who loves weekend road trips and getaways, you’ll be amazed at how much you can fit in this chic weekender. Watch the video to find out!
- Get this passport cover monogrammed for a simple and budget-friendly gift under $100!
- For an easy and useful gift under $50, get them this portable bluetooth speaker. I always travel with mine! It’s the size of your palm and the speaker is very powerful.
- One of my most beloved travel staples is my Club Monaco trench. So chic, comfortable and looks gorgeous over any outfit!
- Turn your iPhone into a professional camera with these smart clip-on lenses. So cool!
- Traveling does a number on your skin, so this Skin Hangover Emergency Kit is a great thing to have on hand if you travel a bunch!