I know I’ve been talking about booking a trip to Charleston for over two years now, but now I reeeeeally need to. One place I’ve always heard when people talk about Charleston is the great shopping, specifically at Hampden Clothing. While I haven’t yet visited the boutique in person, you can shop much of their store on their website! If you take a look at their new arrivals, you’ll discover they sell some of my favorite labels like Zimmermann, Tibi, Rag & Bone, Isabel Marant and more. Highly curated, it’s a great mix of edgy pieces and others with a bit more of a feminine touch.
If you’re already subscribed to their newsletter, you may have seen a familiar face in it yesterday! The featured me as their guest editor and asked me to pick my favorite pieces from the website – below are the twelve items I narrowed it down to:
- The tie-front detail on this pullover is not the kind you’re used to. Leave it to Phillip Lim to add his own twist to the trend!
- If you’re a fan of cruelty-free fashion, you’ll love this simple bag by Stella McCartney! Such a sleek staple, don’t you think?
- I have three pairs of Rag & Bone boots, so I can honestly tell you they are some of the most comfortable out there. Even the heeled boots! Loving this new pair.
- I’ve told you all about my velvet obsession, so you shouldn’t need any further explanation for this smoking jacket.
- If you’re looking for an elevated top you can wear to work or on the weekends, check out this one by See by Chloe. Love the cuffs!
- I have yet to tap into the white boot trend, but with that Miu Miu coat I purchased at the Desert Hills outlets a few weeks back I’m thinking I may need a pair. This could be it!
- This dress makes me think of the movie The Craft for some reason, but I really love it. Velvet? Check. Thigh high slit? Yeah, it’s got that too. And don’t forget to take a peek at the back!
- Mules have been my best friends this season, and what’s not to love about a pointy-toed pair with a bow on top?
- Distressed jeans + sweaters are a good weekend go-to for lounging around and seeing movies in. This pair is ideal because it’s not a total boyfriend fit – it’s actually more of a skinny!
- The shape on this voluminous Carven coat is to die for! The color is a winter season staple too.
- Another clothing item I always buy from Rag & Bone is a good sweater. Love the simplicity and minimalist look of this mock neck style!
- Long-sleeved LBD’s are not always the easiest to find. Especially cute ones! Adore the ruffle details on this one by Ulla Johnson!
LOOK #1 // Dress: Harris Wharf c/o Hampden Clothing, Belt: Isabel Marant, Bag: Chanel, Boots: Isabel Marant LOOK #2 // Sweater: Rag & Bone c/o Hampden Clothing, Jeans: Citizens of Humanity, Boots; Rag & Bone
Omg I’m loving these knits! So cute!