I looked at the calendar yesterday and was shocked to discover Thanksgiving is NEXT WEEK. How did that happen?! I went ahead and ordered some Christmas decor yesterday (this tree, these lights, this tree skirt and this wreath for my front door!), and it totally got me in the jolly holiday spirit. Clearly it’s shining through in this week’s EDIT! With holiday parties right around the corner, I thought I’d round up some of my favorite festive looks from around the web:
- Nothing says Christmas more than a pop of red. The ruffle detail is the icing on the cake!
- If you’re a bride and have an engagement party this or next month, check out this little number from Alice + Olivia. So pretty!
- The red sequin dress above also comes in this tank dress style! Would be great under a cool blazer or fur jacket.
- If you’re not a fan of sequins but you’re okay with a little shine, try this one-shoulder piece from Sea. Love the subtle green print!
- Don’t shy away from color? You won’t want to miss this striped sequin shift. Darling!
- This deep green Dolce & Gabbana dress would be perfect for Christmas eve church + dinner.
- Speaking of green, this embellished minidress is under $200 and such a fun party option!
- It’s got color, it’s got sparkle and it shows the right amount of skin. This Alexis dress also comes in silver!
- I personally would love to get my hands on this dress. The oversized bow detail and sleek silhouette are absolutely breathtaking!