I wouldn’t call myself a huge print person, but if there’s one pattern I’ll always love it’s the classic Missoni chevron look. Over the years I’ve owned a number of Missoni items, but my favorites always tend to be accessories like this scarf. Because I tend to wear so many neutrals, adding texture and a subtle pop of color to my outfits by way of a fun scarf is an effortless solution. What I love about this particular scarf is the mix of gorgeous woven neutrals. Cream, tan, black, grey and a metallic bronze come together to make one hell of a versatile piece! The scarf is thick and soft, so it adds quite a bit of warmth to even the most lightweight sweaters. You just really can’t beat the quality of it either! So many of Missoni’s pieces are pricey, but the scarves are a little more reasonable – and because it’s a winter staple you’ll wear for years, I definitely think it’s worth the splurge.
Unfortunately my exact scarf is nearly sold out (just one left when I wrote this!), but I managed to find a bunch of similar styles also by Missoni for you to check out. Highly recommend adding one to your fall/winter wardrobe! They make excellent travel toppers and are just a great everyday piece to throw over any outfit.
- If you want a more neutral look like mine, I recommend taking a peek at this style.
- This scarf features the most intense and magnificent autumn hues, don’t you think?
- For something a little darker, this scarf is a great option.
- This scarf is a little more lightweight and will be a pretty transitional piece for spring!
- Loving the metallic weave on this knitted scarf. So festive and fun for the holiday season!
PS – I love Missoni so much, I even bought a couple pillows for the bench in my closet!! Can’t wait to share pics of that space soon…