It’s Thursday, and you know what that means… back with another Holiday Gift Guide! This week I’m rounding up my favorite in fashion and beauty products for the trendsetter or beauty addict in your family or friend group. As always, continue to check out THE SHOP for great holiday outfit + decor ideas, and click here to see all of the gift guides I’ve done so far this season!
SHOP MORE GIFTS FOR THE FASHION & BEAUTY LOVER BELOW:
- For the friend who’s always trying new hairstyles, this embellished bow barrette is a fun accessory to wear throughout the holiday season!
- I saw this white tweed coat in person and it is GORGEOUS! A fabulous present pick for the glamour girl.
- I’ve heard amazing things about this formula, but have yet to try it. Great gift for the skin/hair/nail-obsessed!
- These silver glitter flats make a statement like Miu Miu, but for under $200.
- If she’s in the market for a new pair of sunnies, you really can’t beat these. I wear them all the time!
- Want to gift a bag but don’t want to spend over $300? This velvet beauty is definitely worth a look. Kinda want it for myself!
- These ankle boots are definitely still a splurge gift, but they’ve got the look of Chanel for a fraction of the price.
- This 50 piece lipstick set is a fantasy gift for sure, but a girl can dream, right? If you like that idea but want something more affordable, try this or this.
- I’m really loving all of Sachin + Babi’s earrings at the moment. Such pretty statement pieces, all under $300!
- A year later I’m still singing the praises of the Dyson hairdryer I bought. Worth every penny!
These are great gifts! I love the pjs and those gold slippers!