Guys are hard to shop for… there’s no doubt about it. With that said, here are some easy, no-brainer gifts you can give that would make any man smile. I’ve linked even more gift ideas for the boys below!
- For the amateur chef or the guy who just loves pizza, this pizza oven kit is amazing! Just place on the grill, insert your pie and it will bake your gourmet pizza in 2-4 minutes… Plus, this gift is under $150.
- This travel pouch does double duty with two separate zipped compartments. Perfect for the frequent flyer! Plus, it can be personalized!
- One thing that has been true about every guy I’ve dated? They all LOVE shoes. Men don’t get a lot of variety in their clothing choices, but they can be a little more creative with their footwear. Pick them up a fresh pair of sneakers or something like this pair of boots for the stylish fellow.
- For the coffee addict, this Nespresso machine would be a luxe gift he’d thank you for every single morning. Here’s a less expensive coffee gift if you don’t want to spend that much!
- These wool smartphone gloves would definitely come in handy if the guy you’re gifting lives up north!
- If you’re looking for a funny and inexpensive gift your brother might enjoy, What Do You Meme? is one of my favorite party games.
- For the cycling fanatic, this coffee table book would be a hit!
- This monogrammed leather catchall would be a nice accessory for any desk, entry table or nightstand!