Happy Friday! Did you guys have a chance to check out this year’s Holiday Party Outfit Guide that went live on Monday? It’s got dozens of gorgeous looks for every occasion this holiday season… from casual friend get togethers to church and nice dinners on Christmas Eve! I hope you take a minute to give it a look! While I did share several budget-friendly options in the guide, I thought I’d go a step further to share a list of my favorite party dresses under $200 today. With so much going on and so many things to attend, the list of outfits can get long… hopefully this roundup can give you some variety this holiday season!
SHOP ALL MY FAVORITE HOLIDAY PARTY DRESSES UNDER $200
- This Topshop taffeta dress looks very couture for being only $100! An LBD that would wow for years to come.
- This sequin midi dress is a fun option for NYE! Love the cut and color.
- This red Amanda Uprichard number would be perfect for Christmas Eve dinner or a work party!
- Pair this dress with a black blazer for a chic NYE look.
- Adore the more muted matte sequins on this sheath from ASTR!
- This red ruffle shift is another ravishing option for Christmas Eve or an office holiday party!
- Not a fan of red? Go green in this lace number or this tiered ruffle sweater dress.
- This cozy cowl-neck knit dress is the ideal comfy/casual option to wear to a holiday get together with friends!
- This shimmery tunic dress is another pretty (but more casual) option for NYE.
- Love the high neckline on this under $80 lace number.
- This long-sleeved sequin number features a surprise in the back… don’t miss it!