We must be on a leather theme this week! Did you catch my post Monday talking all about leather leggings? I’m super sad I waited so long to share this skirt, because it has since sold out. I bought it back in August! I love the knot-front style and it was faux leather, which made it less expensive. It was such a great find! I don’t want to leave y’all hanging though… I found a bunch of other similar faux leather skirts with a cool twist like the knotted look you see here – shop them all below! Price points are all across the board.
- This wrap effect mini skirt has a similar gathered look at the waist!
- This bow-front mini is now on sale for $40!! It looks like such a fun party piece.
- This ruffle front skirt is perfectly playful and under $75!
- This one is real leather and quite an investment, but I LOVE the bows knotted on front!
- This $60 vinyl mini looks very Saint Laurent to me… anyone else?
- The asymmetrical hem on this skirt gives it sort of skort look – don’t hate it!
- The paper bag waist on this under $50 find give it a fresh and fun vibe.
- Here’s another great vinyl miniskirt with a super fun ruffle.
PS – if you’re in the market for a cool ankle boot for nights out, I’ve really been loving this wild pair by Alexander Wang. They also come in solid black leather, which may be more useful – but they are super comfortable, even with a high heel! I love how the pointed toe gives the boots a more modern and clean look + it elongates your legs. You can’t lose.