I don’t know about y’all, but I love a sweater dress. Dressing for winter can get a bit monotonous with sweaters and jeans every day, so a chic knit dress + boots look is a nice way to mix things up. Especially with something so simple as this turtleneck number! It’s easy to style a bunch of different ways, but I find it most flattering when belted. This particular dress is a great length for the office too, so it can function at work or on the weekend!
If you also enjoy a good sweater dress now and then, here are some other great styles to check out:
- Love the unexpected pale blue hue of this sweater dress. So pretty for winter, and would transition so well to spring!
- If you don’t mind an investment, this CO dress is another gorgeous work-to-weekend option!
- I sort of can’t believe this dress is only $106 – so effortless and chic!
- Adore the lace trim on this Brochu Walker dress. Here’s another item with lace + a turtleneck!
- This oversized turtleneck dress looks super cozy…
- The tie-front look on this Vince dress draws attention to your waist.
- Looking for something neutral? Try this one, this style or this dress.