I know what you’re thinking. We’re in the middle of winter… so why am I posting sorbet hues and resort arrivals? The new Resort Roundup section in THE SHOP is giving me all the new season feels, and I just couldn’t help myself! So with that, we are taking a break from dark colors and popping in some pastels this week. And can you really blame me? There’s soooo much goodness coming out for Resort and Spring ’18!
Shop even more of my favorite new warm weather arrivals below:
- Over the mule trend? As if! I still have my eye on a Gucci pair, but can’t decide between this pink pair, this floral pair or this multicolor G pair. All three are great!
- If you’re looking for a fab dress to wear to a bridal shower or other similar events this spring, check out this rose-print beauty.
- While this would definitely be a year-round bag, my heart is set on investing in this box bag for spring. Such a gorgeous shape and the gold hardware + creamy off-white leather combo is to die for!
- This pleated skirt is an absolute dream in cotton candy pink!
- Y’all know I love Caroline Constas’ off-the-shoulder tops, so I bet this dress would feel right at home in my closet.
- These pastel pink + PVC pumps are a sexy upgrade for your spring/summer shoe collection!
- Speaking of pastel pink, don’t miss this to-die-for Saint Laurent bag. So pretty!
Omg this color palette makes me so happy! Loving the printed dress and suit!
Thank you Merritt for thinking ahead, this beautiful palette made me smile. That mock neck yellow turtle neck is so chic ⭐️
these colors make me so happy! thank you :)
I hadn’t seen those Diptyque candles before! You seriously do the best roundups :)
Totally loving the color palette of this! Makes me excited for Spring!
um, i am officially now ready for spring!
Love the spring colors! That blazer is everything.
BTW, you should go with the floral Gucci