It may be frigid here in Dallas, but my mind is on warmer places! I’ve been so inspired by all of the new Resort and Spring ’18 arrivals, and couldn’t help myself in putting together an Under $100 roundup featuring some of my favorites. Since my Splurge or Save newsletter didn’t end up happening yesterday (I was too tired when I got home on Tuesday night to do it!), this features great dupes to some lust-worthy designer items… allow me to point them out below!
- This tote is very reminiscent of Alaia’s coveted laser-cut leather totes. The Alaia bags cost upwards of $2,000, so this under $80 lookalike is quite a steal!
- I’ve been wanting these Hermès leather sandals for awhile, but the $680 price tag might make some of you cringe. If you want the look for less, try these sandals by Steven!
- Remember this Theory bag I purchased at the beginning of last year? It’s been one of my favorite bags to wear out at night – it’s small and perfect for nicer occasions, but super wearable with the ring you can sport on your arm. I found a much less expensive alternative here!
- These woven sandals from Linea Pelle are a fab dupe for Proenza Schouler’s mules, don’t you think? Such a fun spring/summer shoe.
- Straight leg mom jeans are the “it” denim style at the moment, and there are so many brands like RE/DONE, GRLFRND and more making chic (but pricey) pairs. Get the look with this easy fit from LEVI’S!
That eyelet top is gorgeous! I cannot wait for warmer weather!
Where can I find the white linea paolo woven sandals? Thanks! Only saw some color options when I clicked the link.
I’m sorry, but it seems the white pair has sold out since I published this post! If I see them come back in stock I’ll let you know!
Great jeans and bag!