Today is the last day to send in fitness/diet/health questions for this Sunday’s #StyleScribeWellnessWeek Beck and Call! You can email me, DM me on Instagram, comment on this post or even send me a message on SnapChat. In the meantime, I’ve got a great Under $100 roundup for you today… don’t miss even more budget-friendly fitness finds (so many under $50!) below!
- This tee looks nearly identical to my favorite long-sleeve Lululemon top, but for only $22.
- Obsessed with all the muted colors available for this pair of leggings! So calming – perfect for yoga, pilates or barre!
- If you’ve seen me Snap around my house at all, you know I’m a big fan of pullovers and sweatshirts. I practically live in them when I’m sitting at my desk! This one is only $25 and comes in three colors.
- Add some spring color to the mix with this coral pink bra and these leggings.
- Loving these colorblock leggings from Old Navy! The blue pair is my fave.
- I found a high shine bra and leggings combo that looks a lot like my Lululemon outfit from Monday for under $60!
- Looking for something cute to throw on over your workout clothes post workout? Check out this sweatshirt and this twisted pullover.
- If you’re on the hunt for a high-support bra under $30, look no further.
- These hot pink leggings from the J.Crew x New Balance collection are so fun!
- I kind of love the layered look of this sports bra and matching pants. Different and cool.
- These constellation leggings look way more expensive than they are – so pretty!
- This jacket has a quilted vest bodice and the sleeves you’d expect from a Lululemon pullover – love it! It’s just under $50.