Happy Tuesday! I’m back from Telluride and ready to dive back into work. This week I’ve got a couple of cute Valentine’s Day campaigns to shoot and I am going to be putting together my Telluride vlog + travel guide! I’ve traveled quite a bit this month, but it’s looking like I’ll be in Dallas all of February… I’m looking forward to really getting organized – creating my editorial calendar for the year, brainstorming new content ideas and all that jazz. I usually create a business plan each year for the blog, but I decided to chill over the holidays and didn’t get around to it last month or this month… oops! February it is.
This week’s EDIT is inspired by office attire – if you’re looking for some good work wardrobe staples, check out even more of my favorites below!
- These Tory Burch pants are amazing! The button details give me life.
- A tie neck blouse like this looks gorgeous on it’s own or layered under a crewneck sweater!
- This pencil skirt is a big splurge, but so stylish and a great wardrobe staple.
- This flutter top is made of soft jersey, so you’ll be chic and comfy at the office.
- Love these nude ballet flats! Perfect for travel too.
- This tweed dress would be a great option for a big meeting, interview or work event.
- If you’re looking for a solid pair of pants for the office, check out this Theory style.
- This sweater is a pretty year-round look for the office. It looks just as cute with jeans for casual Friday as it does tucked into a skirt!
- This thick open cardigan would be a cozy piece to keep at the office when the room is chilly! PS – it’s under $100.
- These slim cropped pants are another great staple bottom for year-round wear.
- Obsessed with the embroidery on this Veronica Beard blazer! So chic.