Now that it’s officially February 1st, we can finally talk Valentine’s Day! It’s not my favorite holiday (by a long stretch), but I do love love (and flowers, and candy!). Whether you’re celebrating with your beau or doing Galentine’s with your girlfriends, get in the V-day spirit with these festive pink + red pieces. Shop even more red and pink looks below:
- Anyone else not know Topshop made pajamas? Love this French floral pair… So pretty!
- Have a Galentine’s dinner planned? Don’t miss this under $100 sweater or this tie-strap top!
- I’ve had my eye on this brand for a few months… and this little lizard tote is a darling addition for spring.
- If you happen to be going to the beach over the holiday, don’t forget to pack this.
- Looking to update your spring shoe wardrobe? Snag this classic silhouette from Aquazzura in Jaipur Pink.
- Another pair of pajamas you’ll want to peek at is this pair by Wildfox. If you’ve never tried on anything from the brand, prepare to be in actual heaven. They use the SOFTEST fabrics!!!!
- This bubble gum pink Mark Cross bag is calling my name!!
- I can’t see myself wearing a hot pink miniskirt, but this one sure is cute!
- If this wallet doesn’t scream Valentine’s Day, I don’t know what would.