If you’ve followed the Resort Roundup tab in THE SHOP religiously since I launched it at the beginning of January, you’ll remember I shared this adorable striped sweater? The happy, multi-colored stripes are what initially caught my eye, but the soft cashmere was what ultimately sold me on this sweet piece. If you read about my Miu Miu coat, you’ll know I don’t buy brights all that often in the winter except for if I find something really special. This sweater is just that! It just puts a smile on my face every time I wear it, and it’s super soft and cozy for wearing while I work at my desk all day.
Chinti & Parker has a bunch of other adorable sweaters in a variety of prints and colors you should also check out – here are some of my favorites!
- I might need this Bonjour sweater for my Paris trip this summer… oui?
- This sweater is obviously appropriate for this month because of Valentine’s Day, but I like wearing my heart on my sleeve year round.
- Speaking of hearts, this sweater is simple but super cute. Just the right pop of red!
- This Amour sweater is a great everyday staple and is currently 50% off!
- The sweater I’m wearing also comes in this sorbet color scheme! Such a cute piece to wear as we head into spring!
Sweater: Chinti & Parker, Jeans: Citizens of Humanity, Bag: Chanel, Shoes: Chanel, Sunglasses: Celine
This is such a cute sweater and love the location of these pics.
I love this colorful sweater! So good for dreary winter days.
briana | youngsophisticate.com
The sweater is perfect and puts you in a great mood! Love it, very cute!
Best, Ricarda from CATS & DOGS: http://wie-hund-und-katze.com/de/jungle-escape-vila-green-striped-dress/
Such a cute outfit and love your colorful sweater!
xx, Jeany from http://vogueetvoyage.com
Hi, just bought a sweater from Chinti and Parker, the bonjour sweater. How are the sizes, would your say the sweaters are true to size? Which size did you buy?