This week’s EDIT is inspired by my upcoming trip to Argentina with my family! While I don’t feel the need to buy a bunch of new stuff for the trip, I was thinking of adding a couple of green and brown pieces to the mix to wear with my favorite jeans and tees. There’s actually a lot out there right now, so it’s giving me lots of inspiration for what to pack! I have a secret board on Pinterest where I’m saving all of the ones I’ve found so far! Since I’m not leaving until March 12th, I’m not planning to buy anything just yet – but I thought it might be fun to share what I’ve collected in that board so far:
- I love this field trench so much! The corduroy collar and deep moss green color seem like a perfect fit for this trip. Plus, it’s under $200! J.Crew also has this more stylized cropped fatigue jacket that’s adorable too.
- Depending on how warm it is when we go, this little tunic dress would be really cute for exploring Buenos Aires with a pair of sneakers!
- I’m definitely not buying a bag just for this trip, but if I did, it would be this one. SO cute.
- This Marques’ Almeida ruffled top would look fab with dark jeans and heels for dinner!
- Clearly need to do more investigating in terms of the forecast, but these high-waisted shorts are darling! Also love this embroidered pair that’s on sale.
- This Rhode Resort number is another great day-to-night option for Buenos Aires!
- One item I know I want to buy for this trip is a green pair of jeans/pants – thinking about this pair or this pair!
- This canvas tote is a great price and would be a casual bag to throw all my essentials in each day.
- Again, likely not buying something this pricey for this particular trip, but I do love the look of these slouchy suede boots.