If there’s one handbag trend I’ve been ALL over the last few months, it’s the mini bag trend. This trend really started last year, but it’s continuing to build momentum with more and more designers coming out with cool new shapes and takes. What I love so much about this particular trend, is it’s actually a handbag trend that’s somewhat approachable – many of the mini bags out there right now are $500 or under. While yes, some of these bags are still an investment, you definitely don’t have to spend designer handbag prices to get the look! The one I’m wearing here is a fall find by Neely and Chloe that I scored from Tuckernuck. It is no longer available, but shop more of my favorite mini bags below to try the trend yourself!
- If you’re on the hunt for a cute summer crossbody and don’t want to spend over $100, this bag is for you! It would pair well with literally everything.
- For a pop of spring color, check out Simon Miller’s mini bucket bag in mint or papaya! There’s also this ivory style with gold handles that’s more of a classic, neutral option.
- Are you a fan of pineapples? Don’t miss this cutie. So fun for any warm weather vacation!
- This MANGO bag is coming soon, and I’m waiting not so patiently for it. It looks just like Marni’s new ring bag, but for a fraction of the price!
- For a more ladylike look, this Mansur Gavriel bag is a big winner.
- This round bag is one of Cult Gaia’s new season favorites – the strap is my favorite part!
- This bag is a big splurge, but oh, that shade of pink!!
- J.McLaughlin has some adorable mini wicker bags, like this bag and this bag.
- Loving this little black wicker bucket bag – such an adorable shape! Did I mention it’s under $100?
- The bag that got me started on loving this trend is this Theory ring bag I picked up early last year. It’s been SO useful! I wear it most to parties or when I’m going out with friends – it’s the perfect size for my card case, lipstick and keys, and you can slide your arm through the ring so you don’t actually have to hold the bag… it’s genius!! I love it so much I’m tempted to get this new style with tortoise resin handles. So chic!
Coat: Zara, Sweater: Massimo Dutti (similar here), Pants: FRAME, Bag: Neely & Chloe, Shoes: Saint Laurent (old – similar here), Diamond Earrings
I’ve been obsessed with mini bags for the past 2 years, so happy it’s a trend so more options for me. Love this fab coat.
Such a fabulous look! That coat!
Have a wonderful weekend.
Gorgeous color coat!
Liz @ ShoppingMyCloset.com
Loving this trend too and the fringe detail on yours is so fun!