Since I don’t go into a corporate office everyday, this is about as “work-y” my wardrobe gets. Clean jeans, a pretty blouse and a striking pair of heels are my formula for a polished, professional getup. A couple of my favorite all-time blouses have a wrap look to them, so when I saw this lace-trip wrap blouse I thought it would be a nice addition to the collection. Dress it up for a cocktail party with sleek leather pants or pair it with tailored trousers for the office. It also comes in white with white lace, which would be so gorgeous going into spring/summer!
Shop more of my favorite work-appropriate blouses at various price points below:
- Loving the neutral taupe hue on this polka dot blouse! Would be super cute with white pants for work or jeans for the weekend!
- This cami is under $50 and such a fab layering piece for the office!
- Contrasting embroidery takes this poplin top up a notch, don’t you think? Adore those sleeves!
- This Elie Tahari short-sleeved blouse would be beautiful paired with a black skirt or pants in any style. Simple, sophisticated and chic.
- I’m not a huge fan of prints, but this black + white print is subtle and something you would get a lot of use out of.
- This faux wrap blouse is under $70 and a great everyday basic you could wear with any colored trousers!
- Love the ruffle detail and contrast stitching on this Joie blouse. So pretty and wearable!
- This Veronica Beard blouse is a splurge, but totally worth the investment. It is just gorgeous!
- This scalloped-trim top is great on it’s own, but would look pretty when paired with a tweed jacket or cozy cardigan!
- I’d love to pick up this blouse for myself. Such a wonderful statement staple!