Now that spring is in full swing, I’m seeing so many great warm weather items I’d like to add to my wardrobe for this season and summer. I actually just placed a somewhat larger order over on Nordstrom for a bunch of items, so we’ll see what works! I’ll probably do a try-on session over on Instagram Stories once I get it all… stay tuned!
Many of the items I ordered are under $150, so hopefully I’ll be able to share some high-quality style steals with you. In the meantime, here’s another great under $100 roundup for ya! Shop even more budget-friendly finds below:
- In keeping with this light and fresh color palette, this little white off-shoulder dress would make for a great coverup or casual weekend option!
- This modern utility jacket is a stylish topper for work, the weekend or travel.
- Loving this oversized linen boyfriend shirt. I’d probably buy it in the natural tan color! A great neutral to pair with white jeans.
- How cute is this chambray jumpsuit?! Obsessed. The tie waist adds a flattering touch.
- Adore the easy and effortlessness of this striped shirtdress. So chic with a pair of flat sandals for summer travel!
- Stock up on some new PJ’s for summer with this set that’s on sale from J.Crew!
- Looking for an Easter dress? Try this one in blue.
- This straw circle bag looks very Clare V. for under $50!
- Pack this strapless dress to wear over your bandeau bikini to the beach.