I had every intention of doing a very bright EDIT this week, but I just couldn’t get the puzzle pieces to fit the way I wanted! I’ll try again next week with some fun color, but in the meantime here’s an EDIT full of chic, neutral basics. Shop even more neutral favorites below!
- I picked up this off-shoulder dress for spring, and love the effortless look of the lightweight linen style. Stay tuned to see how I style it! Did I mention it’s under $100?
- Dying to add this Tory Burch jacket to my wardrobe! The color and gold hardware is right up my alley.
- At $100, these slingback flats are a sleek, budget-friendly option for work or the weekend! Definitely a useful shoe style.
- This BB Dakota blouse looks way more expensive than $50! Love the flirty flounce.
- Hanky Panky thongs are my absolute favorite, so I was excited to discover they came out with a more invisible style to wear under thin items.
- These linen utility shorts would look so cute with just a clean white tee and flat strappy sandals.
- Does anyone else miss flared jeans? Grab a pair of white ones for summer!
- Another item I picked up that I’m surprised I’m actually keeping is this jumpsuit. I’m not really a jumpsuit person, but this one is pretty flattering!
I’m in love with that Isadora basket and the Ancient Greek sandals! I feel like they’d go with anything, and they are so stunning. xAllie http://www.theallthatglittersblog.com
the sandals look so comfortable! love all your neutrals
Loving those sling-backs and those high-waisted shorts. Perfect neutrals!