Since #StyleScribeWellness week was in January, it’s been quite awhile since I’ve posted a fitness update! I thought I’d share what I’ve been up to and also share some of my favorite workout outfits at the moment. To be honest, I’ve sort of fallen into a slump since New York Fashion Week. Maybe it was the dreary Dallas weather, but I wasn’t eating very healthy and wasn’t getting outside like I had been used to in the months prior. It rained nearly every day in February and the weather was ALL over the place in March, so that threw my daily walks mostly out of the window! Needless to say, I’ve gained a bit of weight and want to get it off.
I’m back to eating healthy again (did you catch these great recipes?), and now I just need to get moving more like I was before. I’m still doing BBG Monday, Wednesday and Friday, and I also have my trainer on Tuesdays and Thursdays. So still doing five days of circuit training! For cardio, I’ve got FlyWheel Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday, with walks sprinkled in on the days when the weather is nice. Saturday has become my rest day, although I usually go on a walk or short run just to get my blood pumping. I’m looking forward to doing a bunch of walking on our trip overseas in a couple weeks! I can’t believe I’ll be back in Tokyo so soon! I’m PUMPED.
As far as workout wear goes, here are some of the highlights from my favorite online stores:
- If you’re looking to add a pretty print to your spring/summer workout wardrobe, don’t miss this sports bra and matching leggings from Athleta.
- Looking for a lightweight jacket to throw over your looks on chillier mornings? Don’t miss this pale pink jacket on sale for under $50!
- Whether you’re lounging, running errands or actually working out, these joggers are a cute and comfy staple to throw on for whatever! Also loving this neutral pair for wearing with white and lighter colors!
- Any legging with the word “lift” in the name gets my vote.
- Super sweaty after spin and want a stylish top you can throw on over your tank? Try this one.
- The cinched collar on this jacket is so creative and chic! Can’t believe it’s only $27.
- If you love brights, don’t miss this Quartize print at Lululemon. Obsessed with the bright turquoise!
- Adore these pink sneakers! Although the parchment color may be more useful in my wardrobe…
- LOVE these leggings from Tory Sport! I’d pair them with a white tank or tee instead of the cropped top it’s shown with.
- Take this palm print sports bra and matching leggings on your next tropical vacay. Such a pretty print it’ll motivate you to stick with your routine on vacation!
- Intrigued by the thick straps on this new bra from Outdoor Voices! Has anyone tried it?