This dress is a color EXPLOSION, but oh, how I love it so. I wouldn’t even say this is the most flattering dress I own (at least on my busty figure), but sometimes you overlook those things when you find something so special and incredibly fun like this. It’s a casual maxi that packs a punch for lunches, easy dinners, travel and more. I’m thinking I’ll take it with me to Portugal at the end of June, and again to California in July. Such a brilliant piece! It just makes me happy… what can I say!
Shop a few more of my favorite colorful numbers below:
- This Tibi pleated dress is pure magic in turquoise and green. Gorgeous!
- Yesterday I ordered this yellow number to try. Hoping it’ll work for my trip to London and Paris next weekend!
- This Mara Hoffmann midi in tomato red looks like the ideal comfortable, casual maxi for all-day wear this summer.
- This little dress comes in two colors and has the most flattering bodice! Plus, it’s under $130.
- STAUD has some really fun colorful items right now like this tank dress, this tie-front dress, and more.
- This one-shoulder maxi in orange-red would look so hot with a matching lip!
- Speaking of one-shoulder maxis…. all the heart eyes for this one.