If you’ve followed for awhile, you know I’ve mentioned this little raffia belt bag before. I am OBSESSED. This may be the first time you’ve seen it here, but I’ve already worn it SO MUCH! Not only is it a practical accessory (it is a fanny pack, after all), but the straw silhouette, embroidered detail and flattering, waist-defining look make it a must-have for any summer wardrobe. I’ve worn it over little white dresses and jumpsuits like this, tied into high-waisted shorts (that look, coming soon), and so much more. I even wore it to the Byron Nelson in Dallas a few weeks back! Needless to say, it’s been a useful accessory that’s tied together some of my favorite summer looks.
Shop even more of my favorite Zimmermann items below:
- I may or may not have purchased this dress before my trip… so dreamy!
- Loving the floral print on this one-piece!!
- Y’all know I wear a bunch of off-shoulder silhouettes… this one should be next on your list!
- The fact that the name of this dress includes the word “floating”, means you know it’s breezy and effortless.
- This number is an absolute splurge, but in my opinion it is totally worth it. Amazing!
PS – my white jumpsuit is ON SALE! Don’t wait to shop!
Jumpsuit: c/o Tibi (on sale!), Bag: Zimmermann, Shoes: Stuart Weitzman, Diamond Earrings
What a darling and practical bag. I’ve been a bit skeptical about the fanny bag trend since they can look frumpy, but this bag is just so cute! xAllie
Make Fanny Packs Great Again! Seriously though.