Pleeease forgive my horribly wrinkled shorts!!! My travel steamer was not working properly abroad (although it’s amazing for domestic travel!), so while I tried to straighten my clothes out using steam from the shower it didn’t always work. Wrinkles aside, I really loved this outfit I wore for our day exploring Shoreditch and Clerkenwell. The shorts are under $60! One of my favorite Sunday activities while living in London was heading east for the Columbia Road Flower Market in Shoreditch. In addition to plenty of photo opportunities at the flower stalls, there are a bunch of darling little shops and eateries to pop in behind and around the actual market! Around the corner you can also find some brilliantly colored doors, which is where I shot this outfit.
As you can see, I’ve been getting so much use out of my Zimmermann belt bag. So much so I’m tempted to buy another belt bag, but this time in leather and maybe a little more space. I think would be a great addition to my fall wardrobe for travel! Below is a roundup of some other belt bag styles I love for both summer and fall:
- This style is at the top of my list! It comes in two staple neutral colors and looks like it would fit quite a bit in there.
- This bag is so fabulous! It’s one of their new styles. Unfortunately it doesn’t come with a belt, but it does have belt loops for securing to a belt!
- This little ALC fanny pack is too cute. Not sure it would fit much, but I love the look of it!
- Adore the tortoise details on this white belt bag!
- This See by Chloe bag is a neutral you could wear with any other colors!
- This bag has the option of wearing as a crossbody OR a belt bag. So useful and versatile!
- This woven leather belt bag is the other style Zimmermann came out with. So pretty and minimal.
- Get the Gucci look for less with this Zara piece or this Boohoo bag.
- For something super simple and budget-friendly, try this or this!
PS – don’t you love how you can style this top as off-the-shoulder or cap-sleeve? Adorable, and it’s on sale for under $100!