In the spirit of launching The London Itinerary on A Detailed Destination later this week, I thought I’d do a roundup of travel-friendly items I’d suggest for a trip to London! Shop even more sleek staples and comfortable basics for travel below:
- Looking for a quality denim jacket for under $100? Here’s my pick. It comes in three different washes!
- This draped collar wrap coat is on sale for under $150 and would be a stylish topper for nearly any outfit, day or night!
- My friend bought these sneakers in Desert Sand while we were in Paris and said they were SO comfortable! I may or may not have copied her and bought them myself this week.
- Loving the cuffs on this cashmere sweater! Perfect for throwing over jeans and a tee on travel days.
- This little polka dot number would be great for a warmer day or dress it up at night for dinner with a leather jacket and heels! PS: it’s under $70 and I ordered it.
- These sneakers look comfortable, simple and are decently priced!
- Pair this under $70 dress with a jean jacket and sneakers for the plane or a day of sightseeing!
- My Vince sneakers are definitely the most comfortable in my closet! Love this new color for summer!
- If you’re on the hunt for a great pair of white skinny jeans, these are my favorite!
- You really can’t go wrong with a simple striped 3/4 sleeve tee. Dress it up or down, wear it day or night… it’s chic 24/7!
Oooh! These are great picks. I especially love the trench coat, mules, and the jeans. I think these are staple items that would be great to wear in any city. I would add a bit of colour here and there for the summer months. London’s like NY in the sense that the winter seems to bring out all the darker and neutral tones in people. In the warmer months however, everyone seems to be jumping for joy and I see that come across in their choice of fashion!
Loving that Prada bag. Can never resist traditional black and white combos!