Happy Monday! When I ordered clothes ahead of my trip to London and Paris, there was one piece I was absolutely sure I would keep – even before it arrived. This dress is it! Zimmermann is one of my very favorite brands, and luckily I have a pretty good idea of the sizing for all of the pieces now. This dress just screamed PARIS to me! The subtle floral print, eyelet embroidery and lightweight linen fabric give this dress a romantic, summertime feel. I just knew it would be perfect for exploring Jardin du Luxembourg – isn’t is the ideal backdrop? The grand Parisian doors around the city aren’t bad either. By the way, this dress I’m wearing also comes in this solid pale blue hue. Stunning!
Shop more of my favorite Zimmermann pieces below! Some are on sale too, which is amazing!!! A lot of these only have a couple sizes left, so don’t wait to shop:
- Speaking of romance, this ruffled peach + pink number is absolutely dreamy.
- Love the print, love the silhouette, this dress has it all.
- As you know from my belt bag obsession, Zimmermann has dipped their toe in the accessory pool! This belt is the next item on my list.
- The gorgeous florals and off-shoulder neckline on this number have me swooning.
- This lovely yellow look would be darling as a coverup or a dress you can wear from day to night! Just one of those wear-for-anything items every girl should own.
- I loooooved this dress, but unfortunately couldn’t keep it since I already had purchased the dress you see above. But it is super cute on and on sale!
- This cami dress is simple, but definitely striking. The crochet trim is summer ready.