I don’t wear navy all that often, but I’m really inspired by this classic color at the moment! While it’s certainly a year-round neutral, it feels extra special and nautical in the summer. Tory Burch has some amazing navy pieces right now (some of which are in this collage), so I thought I’d round up a few of my faves!
- Loving the embroidered sleeves on this simple white top! Lightweight and easy for everyday summer wear.
- Peek-a-boo lace on this navy blouse make ideal for pairing with jeans for a night out! A great style you can absolutely wear into fall.
- In need of a good pair of pants for the office? This style looks flattering and comfortable.
- This smocked number is the perfect thing to throw on over your suit on the 4th and Labor Day weekend!
- The iconic Tory Tunic is now available in stark white + navy trim… classic!
- If you love the tapestry print on the blouse in this collage, don’t miss this dolman-sleeve dress. So amazing and on sale! That print also comes in the form of this more casual peasant blouse.
- Whether you plan to wear it for work, travel or play, this fringe-trim jacket is a style staple guaranteed to become a repeat offender in your closet.
- My mom raves about Tory’s one-piece swimsuits! Don’t miss this new piece.
- I just ordered these in brown, but the navy is gorgeous too!