Happy Monday, friends! Not sure if y’all are already celebrating the 4th or about to head off for your holiday, but I thought I’d check in and share a little update regardless. Meghan and I have been having such. a. blast. in Portugal so far! We absolutely loved Porto and are now in Lisbon. Today we are actually taking a day trip to Sintra, which we’ve heard some amazing things about – but more on that later…
After checking into our hotel in Porto, we freshened up and changed into our outfits for the day! I opted for this number I found during the NET-A-PORTER sale, and just saw it has been marked down again to 60% off! This printed piece is so incredibly flattering – it highlights your waist, is loose in the hips and features the prettiest flowy crepe fabric for fun summer days and date nights! I love it SO much. Can’t wait to wear it into fall with leather jackets too! In celebration of the NET-A-PORTER sale and it’s continuous markdowns, I thought I’d share a rundown on my favorite new discounted designer duds:
- Summer is nowhere near over, especially for those of us in Texas! Don’t miss this dress or this one as a coverup-to-dinner dress for your next beach vacay.
- Looking for a simple black tote for everyday wear? This one is under $200 and so, so cute.
- These skinny jeans are only $100!!!! One of my favorite denim brands.
- I know this bag isn’t exactly a staple or wearable piece, but I’m obsessed and it’s been on my wish list for months!
- These grey heels look like they’d be the perfect neutral heel for work events, luncheons, weddings and more!
- Love the color of this Solid + Striped bikini (and the price)!
- Can’t believe this classic sweater is on sale for just over $100. Such a great deal on such an amazing piece!
- I’m on a sneaker kick lately, and this metallic pair just got marked down to only $92!
- If you’re looking for a bag that will do double duty as a nighttime clutch or daytime crossbody, this one would be a surefire winner.
- This dress is still quite an investment, but in either color it’s a statement staple you’ll wear for years to come. Day or night, it’s a must-have!
- Only one size left, but these Chloe espadrilles are under $170!
PS – keep scrolling for photos from our first day in Porto! Can’t wait to share more from this gorgeous city!