GOOOOOOOD MORNING! I woke up extra, extra early this AM to check out the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale! They just launched the Early Access part of the sale this morning exclusively to Nordstrom Cardmembers, so if you have a card you can get shopping today! If you are not a Nordstrom Cardholder, stay tuned until July 20th when the sale opens to the public. Regardless of whether you can shop the sale today or must wait until next week, you can plan out your fall shopping list with the help of today’s post!
I combed through every page of the sale and found a bunch of amazing items to order for fall! I’ll also be going to the store in La Jolla today to try stuff on, so head over to my InstaStories later to see what I find. Here’s a roundup of ten items I’m buying from the sale (for now!). I’ll be doing more roundups, try-ons and outfit posts with Anniversary Sale purchases as things continue to be added to the sale or receive additional markdowns. Don’t wait to shop – if there’s one thing we learned last year, it’s that sizes sell out FAST!
- If you love stocking up on workout wear during the Anniversary Sale, don’t miss these leggings and this wrap for pre- or post-workout errands!
- If you’re heading abroad sometime soon, this might come in handy! A sleek extra layer for the journey or for wearing on rainy/chilly days.
- As I mentioned earlier this week, anytime I can find quality leather basics on sale I snag ’em. This jacket and these pants are both investment pieces you’ll wear for years!
- Boots are a wardrobe essential for fall/winter. This style is my absolute favorite pair from the sale this year!
- For the best under $100 finds in the sale, don’t miss this, this, this and these.
- Another great wardrobe staple to snag during this sale is a solid pair of blue jeans. This is one of my all-time favorite high-rise skinny styles! This is another of my favorite styles, so it’d be worth adding to the pile to try too!
- One of my best and most-worn purchases from the sale last year was a cardigan almost exactly like this! So soft!! The color I got was really similar to the Heather Tan option, which has been super versatile and a great neutral. There’s also this style by the same brand with a bunch of different color options too!
- In need of a good work or travel tote under $200? Don’t miss this beauty. Love it in black or tusk!
- On the hunt for some wear-with-all jackets? This style and this style would both be transitional staples you could wear with just about anything.
- Remembering my trips coming up in August and September, I added two more pairs of sneakers to my cart! I already have these in another color and they are SO comfy, and I know I’ll love this pair because my Vince slip-on sneakers are one of my go-to pairs in the fall.
PS – for all of the exact details and dates for the Nordstrom Anniversary sale, click here!