If you’re the kind of shopper who invests in quality staples over fast fashion budget buys, you’re going to want to read this post! While I certainly have found some great style steals for under $100 and a few under $50 during this year’s Anniversary Sale, there are quite a few luxe pieces worth the investment as well. Below I’ve rounded up the best contemporary and designer pieces that are part of the sale this year. FYI, pieces keep getting restocked in sizes every day, so even if your size is sold out as your reading this, it might not be in a few hours. Keep checking back so you can snag your must-haves!
- My favorite designer item I purchased in the sale this year is this blouse. The asymmetrical button detail adds a modern and unique touch that make it extra special! If you remember from my InstaStories try-on, it looks great over pants as well as tucked in to skirts! It’s currently sold out, but I imagine it’ll come back in stock in a few sizes before the sale is over.
- My mom bought this blazer during Early Access and LOVES it! She says the blazer itself is lightweight, but the zip-in piece is heavier. The plaid is in a gorgeous fall color scheme!
- This simple diamond band is a beautiful stand alone piece, or stack it with others you already own!
- This blouse is such a stunning color for fall! Style it under a blazer for work, and wear it out at night with leather pants or jeans.
- One of my all-time favorite wardrobe staples is a classic tweed jacket. They look just as polished with a dress and heels as they do with jeans and a tee! So chic.
- Love the black + tortoise combo on these sunnies! Gucci has the best stuff right now.
- This pleated *vegan* leather skirt is an elegant staple for your work wardrobe!
- I still do NOT understand how this sweater isn’t sold out yet. It’s such a soft, simple sweater you can style so many different ways! Such a wonderful basic. I bought it and love it!
PS: prices go back up on August 6th! Don’t miss this opportunity to buy some excellent items for your fall/winter wardrobe at a discount while it lasts!
PPS: I’m sorry I look like a sweaty mess in these photos! Shooting fall looks in 90 degree weather ain’t easy. After this outfit I put my hair up! You’ll see those photos next week ;)