I’ve been talking about a lot of great fall/winter items in the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale, but there are actually a ton of items you can wear right now too! If you’re not ready to shop for fall (it’s 100 degrees here – trust me, I get it), there are a bunch of cute dresses in this sale that can easily be styled now and later. My favorite dress from the sale is definitely this little lace shift! Wear it now with flat sandals and a tote during the day, or at night with a cute clutch and heels! When the temps cool down, throw on a leather jacket (or an embellished one like mine!) and booties. You can also belt it for a more figure-flattering look. The styling options are endless! Also, the fact that it’s on sale for under $90 is crazy to me – it is so high quality!
Shop more versatile year-round dresses from the sale below!
- This dress got some bad reviews for being unflattering, but I bought it and am keeping it! It’s really soft and perfect for long haul flights. Show your shape by adding a belt!
- This midi dress is perfect for work events and nice dinners! Add a blazer or leather jacket this fall.
- This dress runs small, but it is SUCH a cute shape, print and color scheme! It’s lightweight enough to wear now, but it’ll look great come cooler weather with booties.
- If you’re loving the return of the polka dot, don’t miss this under $100 cutie. Here’s another polka dot style under $100 to check out!
- My mom ordered this dress and said it’s awesome in person! Very flattering.
- Looking for a good work-to-weekend dress? This one you can easily wear year round.