Do you ever shop your mom’s closet? My mom has great taste and impeccable style, so I’m lucky to have a similar body type and can borrow a lot of her clothes… especially her dresses! She picked up this rose-printed number earlier this summer and I have been dying to get my hands on it. She was kind enough to let me borrow it for dinner one night when we were in California, so naturally I had to take photos for a blog post! It looks just darling with my LeNine bag, don’t you think?!
Rose happens to be my favorite fragrance, flavor and I also love a good floral print. And NOBODY does summer prints like Dolce & Gabbana. This skirt I invested in last year is going to be a favorite of mine for a long, long time. It’s the perfect vacation piece! I obviously dressed it up for the blog post, but I’ve mostly worn it with white t-shirts and flat sandals. While these prints all make a statement, they’re classic enough to be worn year after year. Every girl should have a surprising print and pop of color in their wardrobe for summer!
Shop more of my favorite printed dresses at various price points below:
- The next print I would personally like to scoop up is this dress. So many fabulous colors!!
- This under $100 shirtdress is a fall must-have. Love the rich autumn color scheme!
- This print is eye-catching, colorful and bold in the best way. The silhouette is to die for too!
- You could easily wear this print now and take it into fall! Such a great year-round piece.
- Obsessed with this $100 find!
- This dress is another go-to transitional piece in a color scheme of cognac, ivory and brown.
- Looking for a good daytime dress? This number by DVF is darling.
- I’m really into the polka dot look at the moment… this one is a keeper!
- This $80 dress is another one you could easily wear to work.