I have a lot of very talented friends, both in the blogging industry and out. It’s always so exciting to see days/months/years of hard work come to fruition, and it’s even more exciting when you get to be part of it! My friend Rachel has been designing her clothing line for a couple of years now, and as evidenced by this amazing dress she sent me last month, she seems to have perfected the process. This beautiful lace sheath is a wear-to-anything wonder, don’t you think? The silhouette is super versatile – wear it to baby and bridal showers, engagement parties and weddings, Sunday for church, date night, work events and more! The options really are endless. It’s a very high-quality piece you’ll wear for years! I’m wearing a medium here and it fits perfectly – do note that the pencil-style skirt runs pretty straight, so if you have bigger hips you may want to size up. Did I mention this dress is on sale?!
If you’re looking for some additional pieces like this that can be worn for whatever, don’t miss this roundup:
- This gorgeous green knit jacquard dress is a beautiful choice for fall! Looks comfortable too.
- Here’s another dress from Rachel’s line I’m loving! The nude lace is right up my alley.
- This crimson dress is another fab find for fall!
- With the right jewels and accessories, you could totally dress this up for a cocktail look.
- If you’re looking for a good fall floral, don’t miss this.
- This dress features my current favorite print and a rich fall hue.
- Love the bow accents on the sleeves of this navy sheath!
- This silk sateen toga dress is a really cool and different piece for the autumn season.
- I think this Emilia Wickstead red number is absolutely incredible. It also comes in pale blue!